2011年9月22日星期四

mercurial vapors superfly

RK: I think my very first coloured Nike Mercurial Superfly football boots have been the bright kinds I wore when i experienced been about 21. I utilized to acquire completely slaughtered in one other lads for placing on them! these times it is the game fanatics that positioned on normal dark football boots and do not positioned on coloured Mercurial Vapor Superfly football boots that obtain the stick!
FB: How usually would you alter your football boots?
RK: I usually alter them just about every handful of months, it usually is dependent how nicely I’m actively playing in them!
FB: many thanks Robbie, judging by your present wealthy vein of form, we’d advise you stick jointly with your present pair of Nike Mercurial Vapors complete 90 Laser’s!

没有评论:

发表评论